The 10’6″ Elite has stainless steel or ceramic guides. It is a Medium action rod with plenty of backbone but with a slightly softer tip than the Pro Series. Best use is for vertical fishing or strolling with a baitcasting or micro reel. However, a spinning reel can be used.
Stainless Steel, Ceramic
The Meat Dragger is a medium/heavy 10′ rod that’s best for big fish and heavy tackle with enough backbone to pull the biggest crappie out of cover or dipping trees. For use with baitcasting or spinning reel.
- 10’ Medium-Heavy Action
- Great vertical jigging rod with superior backbone
- Pull big Crappie out of heavy cover or dipping trees/brush
- For use with baitcasting or spinning reel
Pro Series Rod$99.99
The Pro Series Rod is the top of the line rod designed by Todd Huckabee. The Pro Series is a 10’7″ medium-heavy-medium action rod built with micro guides for tremendous sensitivity. Great for slow trolling and vertical jigging. Designed for use with a baitcasting reel.
- Action: Medium Heavy Medium
- Length: 10’7”
- Micro guides for tremendous sensitivity
- Great for slow trolling and vertical jigging
- Designed for use with a baitcasting reel