The 10’6″ Elite has all stainless steel guides. It is a Medium action rod with plenty of backbone but with a slightly softer tip than the Pro Series. Best use is for vertical fishing or strolling with a baitcasting or micro reel. However, a spinning reel can be used.
The Pulling Rod is an 11′ medium action rod made for slow trolling, dipping trees, trolling crankbaits, and spider rigging. An awesome jigging rod. For use with baitcasting or spinning reel.
- Medium Action
- 11 Foot Long Pole
- Made for slow trolling and dipping trees
- An Awesome Jigging Rod!
- For use with baitcasting or spinning reel
The Dipping Stick is a 10′ medium action rod with a Tennessee-style handle. It’s designed to use with a spinning reel and lighter crappie jigs and minnows.
Rated 5.00 out of 5
- Medium Action Rod
- 10 Foot Long Rod
- Tennessee-style Handle
- Designed for use with a spinning reel
- Works with crankbaits and spider rigging
- Works with lighter jigs and minnows